We are looking for an Internal Sales Consultant to join our team!
Global Eco & Environmental Solutions (GES) is a locally owned and Camberwell-based organisation, that has been participating in the distribution of sustainable Solar Ventilation products for over 10 years.
GES is currently in an exciting position where opportunities for significant growth exist, and as such is looking to add a new & enthusiastic team member to proactively assist in taking advantage of new opportunities. The growth opportunities include the established domestic and commercial solar ventilation, heating & cooling business as well as Solar Whiz Solar Skylight Alternatives.
The Internal Sales role will be customer focused, aimed at maximizing outcomes from opportunities within residential and commercial markets. The ISC will be responsible for proactively managing existing and new sales opportunities through the effective usage of GES’s customer relationship management software. Furthermore, the Internal Sales Consultant will provide support to our growing network of distributors.
The role will be based in our Camberwell showroom, report directly to the Operations Manager, and work closely with the owner of the business. Flexible working hours are possible.
About the Role
The job will cover a variety of tasks including – but not limited to:
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all GES and SLW products, be able to explain their principles and benefits, and make suitable recommendations to customers. Necessary training will be provided.
- As part of the sales team, ensure that all leads and enquiries are proactively followed up, even beyond the initial enquiry.
- Ensuring leads are sufficiently qualified prior to referral to the dealer network.
- Answering incoming calls in the office, and responding to emails, from both customers and dealers.
- Assist in the management and support of the dealer network where appropriate.
- Participate in service calls and emails with end users.
- Follow up on recent sales/installations for feedback and testimonials.
- Pack and organise dispatch for orders going out to customers and dealers.
- Brainstorming ideas for lead generation and implementing them as part of the sales team.
- Utilising CRM software (SharpSpring) to effectively manage leads through all the steps of the sales process.
- Utilising quoting and inventory tools (e.g. MYOB) in an appropriate capacity to generate Invoices, Orders, and Quotes.
- As part of the sales team, effectively maintaining the sales funnel for lead management; i.e. identifying hot leads and ensuring all leads are progressed through the funnel in an appropriate timeframe.
The Internal Sales Consultant is expected to:
- Be proactive & efficient, friendly, dynamic, independent, driven, and full of ideas.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have internal or direct sales experience.
- Be prepared to proactively pick up the phone.
- Have a genuine desire to contribute towards the growth of GES.
- Be keen to learn about new products and concepts.
- Be able to explain our product concepts at different levels.
- Be able to communicate to customers and dealers in a professional manner, in person, via e-mail, and on the phone.
- Have a high level of computer literacy.
- Have above-average knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Generally, be IT savvy and have a good appreciation of the relationship between IT and business processes.
- Be able to multitask, with a flexible, can-do attitude, and happily undertake a variety of task in a busy but friendly team environment.
Preferably, the Internal Sales Consultant will:
- Have an interest in sustainability and products that help reduce carbon emissions and save our customers money.
- Have experience in CRM software use and applications.
- Have a driver’s license.
Send your CV and resume to Russell at Operations@ges.com.au