Micro Whiz Boat Ventilation & Caravan Ventilation Solutions
The Micro Whiz currently not available.
The Micro Whiz ventilator fan is designed for preventing condensation, mould, mildew, musty smells, dampness etc, in smaller areas such as boats, caravans, horse floats, vans, trailers and the like. This makes the Micro Whiz ideal boat fan as well as a caravan fan. In warm weather the Micro Whiz will also help control the temperature in these small, confined areas. Roof ventilation fans are entirely powered by the sun and operate without any cost. The Micro Whiz is made of marine grade stainless steel – and are designed in such a way that water will only enter if the fan is submerged! Making it ideal for marine and outdoor applications such as boat ventilation and caravan ventilation – as well as being aesthetically pleasing with it’s very low profile and sleek design.
The Micro Whiz comes supplied with high quality Ni-MH rechargeable battery for day/night operation. There is no wiring, plugs or noise associated with the use of a Micro Whiz; and once installed no running costs whatsoever either. It is 100% Safe and pollution free, water resistant and fully automatic.
For more information and specs on the Micro Whiz ventilation solutions please refer to our brochure.
Solar Whiz has ventilation solutions for all of your spaces, learn more about house roof ventilators fans, if your space is too big for a Micro Whiz. Micro Whiz installation is simple and straight forward, making it ideal for DIY.
The Micro Whiz is supplied with two fan blades- enabling you to choose between extraction or fresh air supply for your unit by swapping the exhaust blade with the intake blade. Several Micro Whiz exhaust vent units will often be used together e.g. for ventilating boats – and in such cases you may choose to install 2 units for extraction and one for fresh air supply.
- Installed on glass: Micro Whiz units can be installed on glass surfaces and should be facing, as much as possible, the sun. Installation accessories are included with the unit and you will only require glass cutters and silicone.
- Installed on boat deck / caravan roof: For additional fixing, insert no. 6 screws through the eyelets; it is recommended to use screws made of brass or stainless where salt water is involved. Use suitable silicone to seal the area between the Micro Whiz and the surface of the installation.
- Installed on walls:Micro Whiz units can be installed onto walls or other materials with a thickness greater than 40mm. Through the eyelets insert no. 6 screw along with suitable plugs.
Recommended uses of the Micro Whiz:
- Area size up to 24 ft: 1 exhaust vent
- Area size up to 40 ft: 1 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
- Area size of 40 ft or larger: 2 exhaust vent and 1 intake vent
Uses of the Micro Whiz
Micro Whiz has the ventilation solutions for an endless amount of possibilities. It can be used for:
- Boat Ventilation
- Camper Vans
- Storage Rooms
- Granny Flats
- Bathrooms & Toilets
- Containers & Storage Pods
- And More!