Solar Whiz in Summer VS Winter
Proper ventilation is important to maintain a healthy and comfortable home all year round.
Most people focus on heat extraction as the main reason for installing ventilation systems. While this is important, another reason to ventilate is to remove excess moisture and humidity.
Spring and Summer Operation
Roof spaces frequently get to temperatures well above 60°C during summer. This has serious for homes and businesses including:
- Ducting systems (like air-conditioners) have to work harder to achieve the same results. That means that they cost more to operate and burn out faster.
- Heat radiates downwards from the roof space, making internal rooms hot and uncomfortable. This effect is especially potent in multi-storey buildings as rising heat is already having an effect on the comfort-levels of upper floors.
- Warped and stressed internal structures from extreme heat exposure.
Solar Whiz is a potent solution for extracting heat from any roof space. This also increases the efficiency of air-conditioners while keeping the building cooler in the first place!
Autumn and Winter Operation
Ventilation during winter months is often overlooked and forgotten. However, winter usually brings colder and wetter weather that increases the humidity and moisture in roof spaces and interior areas. For homes, the moisture generated by regular household activities like cooking, showering and drying struggles to escape and gets trapped inside.
Businesses are much more diverse in the kinds of activities that can generate heat. These can range from regular office antics to welding machines in large factories. It is equally important to address excess moisture in all kinds of workplaces.
Ultimately, a damp roof space can result in:
- Damaged or warped internal structures from prolonged exposure to moisture.
- Mould and mildew growth that can cause or worsen health issues like asthma and dust mites.
- Rust developing on machinery that is very expensive to replace.
Solar Whiz Commercial is great for any kind of commercial ventilation. We have provided ventilation solutions to an incredibly diverse array of businesses. Check out our case studies to see for yourself!
See our product specifications here
Send us an enquiry about them here
Sub floor ventilation is often the best place to start addressing mould & mildew issues before they become serious & threaten buildings with dry or wet timber rot. It works in the same way as roof ventilation; just underneath the house.
Interested in Becoming a Dealer?
Solar Whiz operates through an Australia-wide dealer network and we are always looking for opportunities to expand our reach.
Those Are Just A Few Main Features, There Are Plenty More
- Easy Installation & Setup
- A Variety Of Sizes
- No Running Costs
- Commercial and Residential
- DIY Available
- Solar Powered
- Reduces Heat Build Up In The Roof Space
- Different Capacities Available
- Thermostat Options Available
- Up To x20 Times More Powerful Than A Whirlybird
- Sleek and Flexible Design
- Designed For Australian Roofs
- Reduces Moisture Build Up
- Fresh Air Contribution
- No Carbon Emission
- Quiet Operation
- Sub-Floor Ventilation Alternatives
- Safe Low Voltage Installation
- Easily Tilt To Attract Ultimate Sun
- No Electrician Required
- Night Pack Available
Our Other Products
Solar Whiz Lights
“Thanks for getting the lights to us super fast. In regards to the actual system and the output of the LED panels—THEY ABSOLUTLEY ROCK. They have exceeded my expectations, especially in low light.
“I am trying to convince everyone who takes a look at our new renovations to look into installing some. Many thanks for all your help.”
Solar Air Module
Fresh Air & Solar Heating
Check out some of our social media portals below: